PSG Vs Nimes Preview and Lineup

PSG Vs NIMES
SCHEDULE TIME
MATCH PSG VS NIMES
DATE 17-10-2020
TIME 12:30 AM (UTC +5:30)
STADIUM Stade de Costiers
LEAGUE Ligue 1
Advertisements
POSSIBLE LINEUP

Possible Nimes lineup: Reynet; Burner, Landre, Martinez, Miguel; Deaux, Fomba, Benrahou; Ripart, Denkey, Eliasson

Possible PSG lineup: Navas; Dagba, Diallo, Kimpembe, Bakker; Gueye, Herrera, Rafinha; Sarabia, Icardi, Jese.

MATCH PREVIEW

Nimes has the worst league record against Paris Saint Germain after Nantes. 48% of their games ended up in failure when they played PSG in 25 meetings. Nantes is the other side who beat Nimes (52 %) more than PSG.

PSG found success in their last four matches against Nimes. Nimes home ground will be hosting for tonight’s fixture, they had lost last three home games when faced the Parisians, would the Tuchel’s boys extend their lead today?.

Scoring stats l is poor for Nimes, where they conceded 16 goals in their last 8 games and failed to score in six of the total 8 clashes. Nimes are undefeated in last 3 league matches. Paris club kept a clean sheet in three of the last four games they played, as many as in their previous 12.

Tonight’s match would have been the possible debut for newly signed Brazilian forward Rafinha. He left his long served Spanish club Barcelona for the French club for better playing time and accolades.

FULL-TIME

⛳ Ligue 1

⭕ FT : Nimes | 0 – 4 | Paris SG

32′ | 0 – 1 | Kylian Mbappe
77′ | 0 – 2 | Alessandro Florenzi
83′ | 0 – 3 | Kylian Mbappe
88′ | 0 – 4 | Pablo Sarabia

POINT TABLE
PSG

MATCH PLAYED: 6

WIN: 4

DRAW: 0

LOSS: 2

NIMES

MATCH PLAYED: 6

WIN: 2

DRAW: 2

LOSS: 2